Sunday, 1 July 2007

Chocolate Sponge Cake,Kaya Pandan,Mango Pudding,Apple Vinegar.


Chocolate Cake.
its taste very yummy and sweetness.Can't believeable my kids finished it by 1 day so I have still to control them to eat, if not they will get fattening !!! Hee!! He!!!







Top Picture:Day 2 Apple Vinegaer Enzyme


Bottom Picture:Day 1 Apple Vinegar Enzyme

I learn it when I visited my sister in law during school holidays last two years ago. One morning, we went to the market and met her friend and they talked about how healthy and be good to drink apple vinegar, especially for complexion. We asked her to teach us. She was excited and wanted to share with us how good it is....

After came back from my holiday, I have already tried to make for a few times. Its taste quite nice just like a bit sour and sweet.... Normally,I will drink a small cup of it before I go to bed. I felt that my body slightly warm and have a very nice sleep.




Kaya Pandan.

I learn it from CK Tang. During my lunch hour, I and my colleague went for quick shopping
at Tang. When I passed by and saw uncle promoter explained how to cook " Kaya" with his pan.
Actually he is selling wok and pan. It is really fantastic.Normally we cook kaya we need to take
at least 1 or 2 hour to complete, right? Guess what??? do you know how long did he take? He
only took 15 min to cook. He let them to try , the taste real nice and texture is quite smooth.At
that time I was so attempted to buy from him. After a week considered, lastly I still bought the
wok with 1 free pan, on top of that, I still have 30% discount on it.It is really worth to buy.....To
be frankly, the wok and pan can cook and bake a lot dishes in less timing consume.


Chocolate Sponge CakeII
It is auntie Irene taught us how to make sponge cakeII . The texture is very soft.
Waiting for auntie Irene to teach us how to decor on it

Mango Pudding
This is my daughter and I favaurite dessert. At first both of us are not really like to eat pudding
Now become our favourite ......and know how to appreciate and enjoy it since at Mapo Doufu
Restaurant. I am still remember when we celebrated my husband birthday at " Mapo Doufu
Restaurant ". After we finished our meals so the waitress recommanded thier famous mango
pudding to us, both of us thought that there is no harm to try for sharing 1 cup of it, when we
have first bite, we will have same feeling " it taste real good..... and very..... cooling.......!!! ".