Sunday, 8 July 2007

Mee Siam,Indonesia Kueh Lapis,Homemade Currypuff 2
















Indonesia Kueh Lapis baked on 8/7/07

I bought a recipe book from popular book shop and very keen how to bake. During CNY I am sure will buy 1 box of kueh lapis home to share with my mother in law's family. As chinese so called " Bu Bu Gao Sheng". Now I know how to bake already so that don't need to buy and I can bake anytime if I like.

I also have tried for others recipes but I still like this recipe very much because of the texture is very soft and not too oily, just nice. But..... very...... fattening.heee! heee!!




HomeMade Currypuff Cooked on08/07/07

Really enjoying eating homemade currypuff(second try)with a cup of black hot coffee while watching TV.
Taste is really Yummy.... and Crispy ... I love it when you first bite it, the curry juices will slowly flow down from the puff!!!!!!

Note:I have cut down butter for second try. It is more crispy than first try!!!!





Homemade Mee Siam Cooked On 08/07/07

This is my favourite dish so today I cooked for my family lunch.

Look like the gravy is very hot, right?But It was not really spicy and a bit sour!!!!! Is

your saliva dripping now .....????

22 comments:

Oink Oink said...

Hi Joanne,

Your kueh lapis looks yummy, can share the recipe? This kueh lapis cakeshop selling very expensive hor. I like to try 2.

If convenience, can email the recipe to me? My email add oinkoink9595@yahoo.com

Thanks in adv.
:-D

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Joanne

can share the mee siam recipe, if u dont mind can email the recipe to me at sharonllc@yahoo.com

Nicole Hah said...

hi joanne,

your lueh lapis look very delicious le! can DHL some to nicole or not ha? ha ha...

yalo, agree with oink oink! kueh lapis is very expensive!

Anonymous said...

Testing

Anonymous said...

Hi,SIS,

I have tried to leave comment to you, but fail. very "Bei Da Han" Ha! ... Ha!..

I have not sure your email add is number (110 ) or alphabet( llo ) coz cant gp through.

pls reply to me.ok!

Anonymous said...

Hi!Nicole,

Sure, no problem, i will DHL to you when you order first.ok! How many you want to order? Ha! Ha!.....

Somewhere in Singapore said...

hi Joanne,

it's alphabet llc...

can share the kueh lapis recipe also?

thk u in advance..

Nicole Hah said...

hi joanne,

not much la! 1 enough! hee hee...

Oink Oink said...

Hi Joanne,
Where is my kueh lapis recipe, still waiting leh, paiseh hor, I'a the kiasu type. Hehe..

:-D

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne,

Do you mind to share your Kueh Lapis recipe? Would like to try baking it as well. My email address is joannlee@hsbc.com.sg if you don't mind to share it with me.

Thanks
Joann

Anonymous said...

Hi, all of blog's friends

So many people want my kueh lapis recipe, I am so busy to e-mail to yours & think I must collect money from your guys.make some business. Hee!... hee!!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Joanne

How is your charges? hehe...

Oink Oink said...

Hi Joanne,

You post the recipe here lor, then no1 will ask for it again liao. "jiang qian shan gan qing" leh, right, Everybody? Hehe...Oink..Oink...

:-D

Nicole Hah said...

hi oink oink,

either joanne post her receipe in her blog but still will have someone ask her to send to her one! human being! hee hee...

和你不谈钱难道和你谈情说吗?哈哈~~~ oink oink 你不可以对不起你的老公唷!

Anonymous said...

Hello! SIS,

I have already e-mail to you, but... cant delivery. any other address?

Margaret said...

Hi Joanne,

Indeed your Cake Lapis looks good, got high standard leh. Looks like u are also quite a good cook, can make so many nice dishes as well.

Cheers,
Margaret

Anonymous said...

Hi! Margaret,

Thanks to my blog and for your praising me. No lah!I am still need learning from people who know how to cook.As idiom say that "一 山比一山高。"right?

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Joanne

chinesefemalesg@yahoo.com.sg

Oink Oink said...

Hi Joanne,

I didn't angry hor, I just remind you only leh. C? Everybody, if not how can we get the recipe so fast. keke...
Thank you...
:-D

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanna

Hope u don't mind to share your nice recipes with me to try out when feel like eating them. margaret_f2007@yahoo.com.sg.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne,

Can share yr Mee Siam's receipe,
pls email to ednakk_2003@hotmail.com

Many thks in adv.
KK

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne

Your mee siam looks delicious. Can share your recipe? My email address is renee2008@hotmail.com.
Thank you.

Renee