Wednesday, 18 July 2007

Steam Mix Fruit Cake I And II


Steam On 20/07/07

First of all, I need to say a thousand thanks to auntie Irene coz she is a very... helpful and kind lady that I ever met before. She called me personally to teach me again. Auntie Irene, I am very glad and appreciate of you. You can review and comment my steam mix fruits cake II . I think the 2nd try better than 1st one,right? So can I say successful ? The texture is better than 1st try too. Emmm... the taste dun need to say already, of cause marvellous!!!

切一片,给您试一试吧!







杂果蒸蛋糕 Steam On 18/07/07

This is my 1st try to steam fruit cake after auntie Irene & Fenying taught on Tuesday. I just made half of recipe cause not really have confident. I am so attempting want to try it, but not really satisfied cause slightly soft and not firmly enough, the taste is quite nice anyway. Auntie Irene, would you pls give me advise so can improve it next time.Thanks!

11 comments:

Nicole Hah said...

嗯~~~joanne啊!为什么看不到杂果?

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nicole,

Ya loh!失败了I will try again on weekeend. I think that it will sink at the bottom that's why can't see the fruits.Wish me successful for 2nd try, ok

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Jia You! Jia You!

Irene said...

Hi Joanne,
恭喜你!成功了!
你真勤劳,说做就做,喜欢你这种精神,加油!加油!

Anonymous said...

wow your cake is so successful!congratulations!
how did you prevent the mixed fruit from sinking to the bottom?

Anonymous said...

Hi, BG

Welcome and Thank you to visit my blog.
To prevent the mix fruits sink down, auntie Irene taught me that mix the mixed fruits to the plain flour first b4 adding to the mixture.

You can try to steam 2nd time. Wish you have a happy baking!!

Dorene said...

Hi Joanne,you finally success making the mixed fruits cake.I think practise make perfect so 加油。

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dorene,

Thank you for your comment. I go and view your blog, you are very good in cooking and baking too your fruit cake,bread and cake are very nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne,
Thank you for sharing. I will try and let u know.

Nicole Hah said...

hi Joanne, 你的第二次做的好成功耶! 可以分一片给nicole吃吗? hee hee...

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nicole

Sure no problem, you always come to my blog see and taste it lah! ok!