Saturday, 7 July 2007

Homemade Currypuffs I


( 1st try) Cooked on 07/07/07
It is so delicious. My son ate 5 currypuffs within 20 min.
My children told when you bite,the curry juice will flow out...
yummy....... yummy....
My daughter said that,"it taste so nice and crispy."
I brought to my friends to try this morning , they comment was that the skin is very crispy.It is not too thin and not too thick, on top of that the filling is just nice.Quite tasty...... !!!
I would like to thank auntie irene's recipe and Fenying for teaching us.

3 comments:

Nicole Hah said...

hi joanne,

your curry puff look very "fat", full with 材料﹗呵呵~~~

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne,

你的咖喱角确实真材实料,好吸引我。我想下个周末一定要试做。

GCH

Anonymous said...

Hi, GCH

Welcome to my blog. I think that my curry puff filling i add in egg, that's why look very fat.Nevermind lah, for my family eat must put a lot of filling, if selling, of cause can not lah!