Thursday, 9 August 2007

Mooncake

Baked on 09/08/07 - National Day


冰皮中秋月饼

中秋豆沙月饼

Joann, veronica and me went to auntie Irene's house celebrated National day with her together meanwhile we still can learn mooncake from her too. See so good!一举两得,对不?

Actaully, it was quite fun with them when making mooncake.我们有说有笑,真的蛮开心的一天!

Traditional mooncake :-I haven't try yet cause auntie Irene said must wait after 3 days, 才好吃。So Must wait....... Dun know can wait or not????

Snow skin mooncake:- wow! its really taste good especially the skin. It is very thin and soft. I have let my colleagues tried this morning, all of them said very good and delicoius too.

Once again, I would very appreciate to auntie Irene for teaching us for such a nice mooncake.

11 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

hi Joanne

got reserve for me anot huh? hehe...

Unknown said...

sis
of cause got lah! but didn't see u come to mt house leh!he1he!

Dorene said...

Joanne, your moon cake look as good as mary.

Nicole,SIS and I going to learn moon cake next sat. care to join us.

Unknown said...

Doreen,

I have learnt yesterday.I met Mary there. She is really hardworking,she told me us she came about 6.30am to learn it from auntie Irene.
I need to practise more, if not我的月饼怎麽见人呢!对不?

franlanto said...

Aiyo... Joanne, you have 老人痴呆症, I went there at 7.30am not 6.30 am lah! haha....

Actually you are another 高人,I should learn from you. :)

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Joanne

thank u ya for your yummy yummy mooncake ya...

Unknown said...

sie,
那麽年轻那里会有老人痴呆症呢!!而是听错.了....当时我的满头都是在想怎么去做好月饼。he!! he!!

Irene said...

Hi 大家都在称赞对方,别那么客气,其实你们每个人人都做得很不错!真的感到很开心,能在假日里与你们共同制做月饼,的确是过了1个快乐的假日。

Richard said...

Hi Joanne,
With Auntie Irene 当家 & teaching, all of you will become tomorrow expert in bakery. Look at those mooncake hor...yum yum leh.

Nicole Hah said...

joanne, your mooncake look very nice le! so bad, tis sat cant go auntie irene's house!

Unknown said...

Nicole,

how come you cant go auntie Irene's house to learn mooncake?