Saturday, 4 August 2007

Dou Sha Bing & Sweet Bun - I

Baked On 04/08/07

Sweet Bun Baked On 04/08/07

Today is Saturday. Joann & I went to auntie Irene's house to learn " Dou Sha Bing & Sweet Bun ".We reached her house about 2.00pm. We chated for a while and felt that she is really ... really nice and friendly lady. She gave me a very good impression and good teacher. I am appreciated her to teach us a lot of things as I ever learn before.

We finished it almost 9.30pm. I am so sorry to stay so late cause she haven't take her dinner yet. She must be very hungry already....

These two pictures which auntie Irene helped me to take and post it into my blog.

very good and yummy! yummy!!.....

2 comments:

Irene said...

Oh Joanne E, 谢谢你,你把我说得那么好,我会paiseh la, 哈哈.....

Nicole Hah said...

wow, joanne! very nice sweet bun and dou sa bing le! hee hee...^_^