Saturday, 25 August 2007

Sweet Bun 3 And Marble Chocolate Cheese Cake

Sweet Bun 3 baked On 25/08/07

My children asked me to bake sweet bun again . Made a few kind of buns which are garlic bun, sausage chicken bun, Seaweed chicken floss bun and ham twists bun ,etc.This time my sweet bun are out of shape and not satisfied of it but the texture is better than last time . It is really ... very soft. My son told me that the sweet bun is very good. Just like aunt Irene always say that you must more practice, so your bun will get better. it is true!



Marble Chocalate Cheese Cake 2 Baked On 22/08/07

I tried to bake chocolate cheese cake and not very satisfied too. Look at my cream cheese spread was not nice. If I want to get better result,think that I have to be hardworking .

14 comments:

Irene said...

Hello cute Joanne,
sweet bum & marble chocolate cheese cake 都非常漂亮哦!加油加油!!

Richard said...

Irene was correct, Joanne 加油哦,sure can do better next round.

Eileen said...

Actually not bad looking, most important is tasty. Joanne, keep it out!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Joanne

U didn't call me, i'll rush over to collect... hahaha...

Oink Oink said...

SIS,
That's bcos its so delicious that its not even enough for her family, bake yourself ok, dont be lazy ya...
Joanne,
you really hardworking, can bake and cooking so many things,are u working?
:-D

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Oink Oink

Maybe will try on wed... Unless i'm lazy again...

Ya... Oink Oink... Joanne is working...

Unknown said...

Aunt Irene,

I am really crazy to bake marble cheese cake now.This is really delicious! Guess what, yesterday, I baked again for my sister in law, they said very nice taste.I am quite satisfied for yeasterday cheese cake coz my cheese cream can spread very nice leh!hee! hee!

Unknown said...

Oink Oink,

I am working too.Normally I cook or bake I will try do it on weekend.

Nicole Hah said...

哇~~~ joanne好厲害耶﹗這麼快就自己做了﹗一定很好吃﹗妳的家人很幸福﹗

Nicole Hah said...

哎唷~~~ 還有那個麵包啦﹗真的很多的選擇耶﹗看來joanne可以去開店了﹗

Unknown said...

Aiyo! Nicole,

I am not qualify to open shop yet. and still need to be hardworking and practice more. The more important is need to learn from aunt Irene's guilding and teaching.

Margaret said...

Hi Joanne

I agree with all of them, u have done very well, doing on your own got this standard already very good liao. U also a very hardworking mother, kept baking & cooking for your family, even on weekdays.

since u are not new in baking, I believe u already have a good/heavy duty mixer & oven to aid u. May I know what model are u using?

Unknown said...

Margaret,

You are wrong already. My cake mixer and oven are not expensive.Both of them are very simple and normal equipment.Thinking of want to invest to buy better cake mixer, but have to wait strike on 4D first.Hee! hee!

Sherrie said...

Joanne, your sweet buns very creative leh! Looks like those i saw on the shelves of the confectionery shop outside...mayb BETTER..emmm!!must be very nice Yummy!!!